Talamore Golf Resort in The Village of Pinehurst is Easily Accessible by Car and Air.
Every year visitors from all over the world choose Talamore Golf Resort in the Village of Pinehurst North Carolina to let us treat them as royalty. Our staff, amenities and lodging offer you a complete combination of perfection whether you are looking for a family retreat or a friends getaway. Talamore Golf Resort in the Village of Pinehurst is always the perfect choice, which is why over 90% of vacationers that come to Talamore Golf Resort return year after year.
Driving Directions from Regional Airports:
Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Depart Raleigh-Durham International
- Continue on Terminal Blvd and go Northeast for 0.5 miles
- Turn left on Departure Dr at sign reading “Park and Ride 1/Rental Car Return/Exit” and follow the signs for I-40
- Take I-40 East towards Raleigh/Cary.
- Once on I-40 East, follow signs for Route 1 South/ Sanford.
- Take Route 1 South for roughly one hour. You will travel through the town of Sanford and continue South toward Southern Pines and Aberdeen.
- Just as you enter Southern Pines, you will see Hyland Hills Golf Club on the right. Take your next exit Midland Road/Village of Pinehurst/Moore County Airport.
- Go to the bottom of the ramp and take a right.
- Continue straight through the stop light.
- Talamore will be the 2nd road on the right.
***If you pass Longleaf Golf Course, you have gone too far***
Total Travel Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Piedmont Triad International Airport (Greensboro)
- Begin at Piedmont Triad International on ramp and go West for about 300 feet – 0.1
- Bear right on Airport Pky and go West for 0.2 miles – 0.3
- Turn left on N Regional Rd,Regional Rd N and go South for 1.9 miles – 2.2
- Turn right on Albert Pick Rd and go West for about 400 feet – 2.3
- Continue and go Northwest for 0.3 miles – 2.5
- Continue on I-40,Fordham Blvd and go East for 8.3 miles – 10.8
- Bear right on ramp at sign reading “Exit 218A to Asheboro and US-220 S/I-85 S” and go Southeast for 0.3 miles – 11.1
- Turn right on Freeman Mill Rd and go South for 0.1 miles – 11.2
- Bear right on US-220 and go South for 53.0 miles – 64.2
- Continue on ramp at sign reading “NC-211 to Candor/Village of Pinehurst” and go South for 0.4 miles – 64.6
- Turn left on NC-211 and go Southeast for 19.0 miles – 83.6
- Follow to the traffic circle – 83.6
- Get off on the exit marked Southern Pines/Route 2 – 87.3
- Go East for 1.5 miles – 88.9
- Turn left on Talamore Dr – 89.0
Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Begin at Charlotte/Douglas International on Tunnel Rd and go South for 0.3 miles – 0.3
- Turn right on Yorkmont Rd and go Southeast for 3.9 miles – 4.2
- Turn left on NC-49,S Tryon St and go Northeast for 0.2 miles – 4.3
- Turn right on US-521,W Woodlawn Rd and go East for about 300 feet – 4.4
- Turn right on ramp at sign reading “I-77 South US-21 South to Rock Hill” and go South for 0.3 miles – 4.7
- Bear right on I-77,US-21 and go Southwest for 3.0 miles – 7.7
- Bear right on ramp at sign reading “Exit 2 I-485 East James G Martin Frwy” and go Southwest for 0.8 miles – 8.5
- Continue on ramp at sign reading “I-485 East to Pineville” and go Southeast for 0.7 miles – 9.2
- Continue on I-485,James G Martin Fwy and go East for 15.9 miles – 25.1
- Continue on ramp at sign reading “Exit 51B US-74 East to Monroe” and go East for 0.6 miles – 25.7
- Continue on US-74 and go East for 57.7 miles – 83.4
- Turn left on US-1 and go Northeast for 31.0 miles – 114.4
- Bear right on ramp at sign reading “Midland Road to Sandhills Community College/Moore County Airport” – 114.5
- Turn left on NC-2,Midland Rd. Continue straight through the traffic light – 116.4
- Turn right on Talamore Dr (2nd road on right) – 116.5
- Begin at Fayetteville Regional/Grannis Field on Airport Rd,Secondary Road 2260 and go Northwest for 0.5 miles – 0.5
- Turn right on I-95-BR,US-301 and go North for 1.4 miles – 1.9
- Turn left on Secondary Road 1007 and go Northwest for 3.3 miles – 5.2
- Continue on ramp and go North for 800 feet – 5.4
- Turn left on US-401-BR,Raeford Rd and go West for 2.2 miles – 7.5
- Continue on US-401 and go West for 12 miles – 19.7
- Continue on US-401-Byp and go Southwest for 3.9 miles – 23.7
- Turn right on NC-211 and go Northwest for 16 miles – 40.0
- Turn right on US-1 and go Northeast for 3.8 miles – 43.8
- Continue on ramp at sign reading “Pennsylvania Ave to Southern Pines Business Dist / Farmers Market” – 43.9
- Turn left on Midland Road. Travel straight through the traffic light, – 44.1
- Turn right into Talamore Golf Club (2nd road on the right) – 45.5